Drummoyne Counselling is currently hiring a qualified psychologist. ENQUIRE NOW!
With the conflicting nutrition messages and FAD diets seen on the internet, it’s hard to know what will work and who to trust. Accredited Practising Dietitians are university qualified professionals trained in the area of Medical Nutrition Therapy, which means they have the expertise to provide advice for a multitude of cases ranging from specific medical conditions to healthy eating and disease prevention. Dietitians have the skills to interpret the most up-to-date scientific nutrition research and translate it into practical advice that’s tailored to the individual’s medical, social and mental circumstances.
A dietitian can help you by:
· Identifying nutritional deficiencies or areas for dietary improvement
· Providing specific dietary recommendations for a specific condition you may be diagnosed with. This may help recovery and/or prognosis
· Working with you to identify barriers to achieving your nutrition needs
· Helping you come up with strategies and a specific diet plan to implement
· Providing you with the accountability you need to make changes
At Drummoyne Counselling, our dietitian can help you with:
· Weight loss
· Women’s health including PCOS, endometriosis and pregnancy
· Metabolic syndrome including high blood pressure, type 2 and gestational diabetes, hyperlipidaemia, hypercholesteremia
· Gastrointestinal disorders and intolerances
· Sports nutrition and performance
· Nutrition interventions to support anxiety, depression and disordered eating